The error message- “The gift card number is incorrect” may resemble on the screen when users log in to the MyBalanceNow portal. In this situation, users may be entering the altered credentials. Here are some troubleshooting tips, and relevant details for the assistance of My Balance Now account holders.
Please check and confirm the Target gift card number, expiration date, and CVV number before initiating the registration procedure. Users will be removed from the MyBalanceNow Login portal if users enter the wrong gift card number five times in a row. If this occurs, wait 20 minutes and try to reconnect.
The plastic gift card terminates on the date impressed on the front of the Target gift card. The convenient balance on the card does not expire, although users cannot log into the portal to check the card balance with their old or incorrect card number. Users will be required to call a customer service delegate to replace the expired gift card.
If users experience a connection error at MyBalanceNow.com despite mentioning the correct card number, expiration date, and CVV from the back of the card:
- Clear the browser’s cache and cookies.
- Temporarily incapacitate the antivirus program.
- Please utilize a compatible and up-to-date browser.
- If MyBalanceNow.com works, but not for you, here are some suggestions to try.
- Update the currently installed browser.
- Force a full refresh of the browser page by concurrently clicking Ctrl + F5. MyBalanceNow Login portal will work on Internet Explorer, Firefox, and definitely on Chrome browser.
- Clear the browser’s volatile cache and cookies to ensure users have the latest version of MyBalanceNow.com.
- Clear the local DNS cache to ensure users have the latest version from the ISP for MyBalanceNow.com. For a Windows computer, individuals can do this by persisting to Start> Command Prompt> typing ENTER.
- If users need more assistance with any other connection issues, they can easily contact a client service delegate at 800-698-4952.